Historic yet Modern
Leifer Properties headquarters at 36 Church Lane, is the hub for all Westport commercial office space leasing. The 4500 square foot building is a prime location downtown, and holds a great deal of history. In 1799 it was constructed as a home for Lieutenant Samuel Morehouse. And, from 1946 until 2006 it served as the Headquarters of the American Red Cross’ Mid-Fairfield County Chapter.
Leifer Properties purchased the real estate from the Red Cross and did a great deal of renovation. First off, they painstakingly restored the exterior of the structure. There is an interesting garden, slate roof, and private parking for tenants and clients. The interiors design is cutting edge modern, and includes the latest high-tech amenities such as video conferencing and display facilities. Glass walls, huge skylights, stainless steel staircases illuminated by blue LED lights, radiant heated floors, and glass as well as stainless steel fireplaces, are highlighted designs. These minimalist details create a striking yet peaceful ambiance for those looking to rent commercial property in Westport.
Currently, in addition to being the Leifer Properties home, Seven Point Partners, Bridgeton Group and High Cape Partners are tenants. With its proximity to all the best shops and restaurants, 36 Church Lane is a special space downtown where many of Westport’s commercial real estate leases are officially signed.